**This is the last workshop before CNY**
***Please take note that workshop is to be held at Funan Showsuite! Directions stated below***
Three months in planning and another three months of experimenting, we have formulated this magical 8+ hour Crochet x Sewing Bootcamp to kickstart your crafting journey. Together with Chief Beary Crafter, Zoe from Beary Naise, we have created something out-of-the-norm and different from other workshops and here we have — the Unicorn Kam Tote!
This workshop is all about making the most magical Unicorn Chinese New Year Orange Tote using not just ONE, but TWO different crafting techniques! Due to the long duration, coming to our studio by public transport will be most ideal. Light refreshments will be provided during the workshop. Crochet/Sewing lovers and left-handers are welcomed. If you would like to learn 2 new skills in a single day, this is the course for you. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to crochet and sew with a sewing machine. After you've completed this workshop, you may sign up for our level 2 crochet workshop and the more advanced workshops with Beary Naise.
There will be 2 masters to guide all of you. All materials and tools will be provided for use during the workshop.
What you will be learning
- How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc)
- Sewing machine basics and safety tips, step-by-step guidance on how to sew a lunch tote with inner lining, sewing on crochet unicorn horn, mane, tails, and eyes onto bag
- Making chains, single crochet in rows.
- Bag construction with sewing of lining and application of fusible fleece
- Hand-sewing crochet parts onto the bag
- A set of basic crochet toolkit from Tiny Rabbit Hole
- A set of colored yarn from Tiny Rabbit Hole
- A set of Ready-To-Sew Kit from Beary Naise
Clarke Quay MRT (5 minutes walk)
CityHall MRT (8 minutes walk)
High Street Centre (3 minutes walk)
There is no parking available for visitors at the showsuite, please make your way to nearby carparks.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!