2 sessions workshop 3 hours each (total 6 hours). Suitable for age 16 years and above.
Would you love your very own handmade stuffed bear? This furry bear makes a unique companionship! Customise a furry friend to bring everywhere and accompany you - picnics, vacations, even your workplace! You will learn two main skills in this workshop: hand-sewing and needle-felting.
All materials and tools will be provided for use in studio unless otherwise stated. Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
- Basic hand-sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together
- Wool felting the bear’s limbs, snout, nose, mouth and tail
- Stuffing the bear head
- Setting the eyes
- Method to string-joint the limbs for the bear
- Method to close the openings of the bear after stuffing
Lesson 1: Introduction to hand-sewing and wool-felting. Sewing the bear, felting the body parts.
Lesson 2: Adding the final touches to the bear and final assembly of the bear.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
- Personalised name ruler bookmark
- Either a Printed notes or PDF notes with templates will be sent after the workshop.
Things to bring
You do not have to bring anything
-If you like your workshop to be private alone or with just 2 good friends on any day of the week. Browse here.
- Planning for a private event, team bonding or hen party? Contact us to discuss.
- Photos/videos may be taken during the workshop for our social media.
About the team
We have expanded our team with crazy young talented and super experienced individual from 5-25 years of industry experience in their relevant field who are dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to you ...(read more)
Our workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
Rescheduling of dates are subject to 1 change per seat. Please inform us of your change of date at least 7 days in advance.
For additional changes, administration fees will be charged for each seat according to the number of persons.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free.
- engaging the right trainer to guide you through
- preparing a cozy environment for your experience with us
- coordinating a smooth and enjoyable workshop
Thank you for your kind understanding.
|How to find us at Tiny Rabbit Hole|
62A Smith Street, Lv 2,
We're closed for lunch between 1-2pm. Please do let us know in advance if you're coming in during that time! In the case of public holidays, please check our operating hours on Google Maps.
National Day Opening Hours
Payment Options in Studio
A walkthrough guide to Tiny Rabbit Hole from Chinatown Mrt Exit A.