This workshop teaches you how to work your crochet in progressive rows to make your own sushi. You will be crocheting 1 sushi of your choice - tamagoyaki, salmon nigiri, or ebi nigiri. Sushi lovers and left-handers are welcomed. We recommend that students are aged 10 years old and above. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to make a simple amigurumi.
All materials and tools will be provided for use in studio unless otherwise stated. Trainer to student ratio is 1:5. After completing this workshop, you may sign up for our Level 2 workshops.
Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
Working Single Crochet (sc) in progressive rows with turning Chains (ch)
Single crochet to form a rectangular piece, stitch it up, insert eyes and stuffing.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japanese Tulip hook.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
- You do not have to bring anything
-If you like your workshop to be private alone or with just 2 good friends on any day of the week. Browse here.
- Planning for a private event, team bonding or hen party? Contact us to discuss.
- Photos/videos may be taken during the workshop for our social media.
About the team
We have expanded our team with crazy young talented and super experienced individual from 5-25 years of industry experience in their relevant field who are dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to you ...(read more)
Our workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
Rescheduling of dates are subject to 1 change per seat. Please inform us of your change of date at least 7 days in advance.
For additional changes, administration fees will be charged for each seat according to the number of persons.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free.
- engaging the right trainer to guide you through
- preparing a cozy environment for your experience with us
- coordinating a smooth and enjoyable workshop
Thank you for your kind understanding.
|How to find us at Tiny Rabbit Hole|
62A Smith Street, Lv 2,
Friday: 11am-1pm, 2pm-6pm
In the case of public holidays landing on a weekday, please check our operating hours on Google Maps.