** Revised on 23 May 2019 **
Planning for a private, corporate, birthday or even hen's party? We can host it for you.
In Tiny Rabbit Hole, we host crochet workshop from team bonding to private party. Our event is to create fun, fuse bond, learn a skill and at the end of the day, everyone brings home your beautiful handmade crocheted work.
We have hosted multiple events for the company, school, birthday and hen's party.
School Workshop Rates
Intro to Crochet making Popsicle (3 hrs)
Intro to Crochet & Felting making Reindeer (1 hr)
|15 - 20||$38||$29|
|21 - 30||$36||$28|
31 - 40
|41 - 50||$32||$26|
|51 - 60||$30||$24|
For Multiple Sessions Workshop [4 Sessions]
|Pax||Intro to Crochet making Cactus x 1 session
Crocheting a Tamago Bunny Amigurumi x 3 sessions
$139 per pax (3hrs x 4)
16 - 20
$134 (3hrs x 4)
|21 - 25||
$129 (3hrs x 4)
|26 - 30||$124 (3hrs x 4)|
Please book with us early to secure the space.
What you will be learning
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc) / Felting. Learning the basic to crochet takes about 1.5hrs.
Making chains, single crochet in rows, stitching the fruit and felting
- All the material and tools will be provided.
- Multiple crochet masters will be assisting the event.
For 4 to 7 Pax
We will cordon off a section of our studio for your private workshop as we will be conducting our public workshop together.
For 8 pax and above
We will just be conducting your private workshop, no public workshop will be running.
Extra perk in our studio
- We only provide packet/can drinks and coffee.
- You can cater your own food.
- We have a small fridge with freezer, to put your beer & ice-cream
- Our studio has low sofas and sofa for the older/pregnant lady.
- Photography (discounted $60).
- We are able to conduct the workshop at your premise with an extra charge of $50 for travel fee.
- Alternatively, you can hold it at our studio at 62A Smith Street Level 2, 3 mins walk from Chinatown MRT, Exit A.
- Max capacity for our studio is about 20 pax.
Customizing your workshop
If you have some ideas you want to include or tweak in your workshop, just let us know, we might be able to do it.
- Some photos may be taken for our social media.
These are our features and clients.
For more info and pictures about our workshops: https://tinyrabbithole.com/collections/workshops
All other enquiries can be directed to us via Facebook / Instagram / Contact Us.