** Revised on 26 Oct 2018 **
Planning for a private, corporate, birthday or even hen's party? We can host it for you.
In Tiny Rabbit Hole, we host crochet workshop from team bonding to private party. Our event is to create fun, fuse bond, learn a skill and at the end of the day, everyone brings home your beautiful handmade crocheted work.
We have hosted multiple events for the company, school, birthday and hen's party.
Private / Corporate Workshop Rates (Fri to Sun)
Intro to Crochet making Popsicle (2.5hrs)
Intro to Crochet & Felting making Reindeer (4hrs)
|4 - 5||
|6 - 7||
|8 - 9||$79||$89|
|10 - 11||$74||$84|
12 - 14
|15 - 17||$64||$74|
18 - 20
|21 - 30||$54||$64|
31 - 40
|41 - 50||$44||
|51 - 60||$39||
What you will be learning
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc) / Felting. Learning the basic to crochet takes about 1.5hrs.
Making chains, single crochet in rows, stitching the fruit and felting
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japan hook.
- All the material and tools will be provided.
- Multiple crochet masters will be assisting the event.
For Monday to Thursday, there will be a 10% OFF. Please book with us early to secure the space.
For 4 to 7 Pax
We will cordon off a section of our studio for your private workshop as we will be conducting our public workshop together.
For 8 pax and above
We will just be conducting your private workshop, no public workshop will be running.
Extra perk in our studio
- We only provide packet/can drinks and coffee.
- You can cater your own food.
- We have a small fridge with freezer, to put your beer & ice-cream
- Our studio has low sofas and sofa for the older/pregnant lady.
- Photography for a discounted price of $80.
- We are able to conduct the workshop at your premise with an extra charge of $60 for travel fee.
- Alternatively, you can hold it at our studio at 62A Smith Street Level 2, 3 mins walk from Chinatown MRT, Exit A.
- Max capacity for our studio is about 20 pax.
Customizing your workshop
If you have some ideas you want to include or tweak in your workshop, just let us know, we might be able to do it.
- Some photos may be taken for our social media.
These are our features and clients.
For more info and pictures about our workshops: https://tinyrabbithole.com/collections/workshops
All other enquiries can be directed to us via Facebook / Instagram / Contact Us.