** Revised on 14 Nov 2017 **
In this 3 hrs workshop, you'll be learning how to make a Mini Cactus. You'll learn the basics of crocheting, which involves Chains and Single Crochet, and you'll learn how to stitch them up, put in the stuffing, customizing it and present your final outcome in a flower pot! A plant that never withers, wouldn't that be what you've always wanted?
At the end of the 3 hrs workshop, we will determine who has the best looking cactus and one of the students will win a kawaii amigurumi worth more $40 SGD from us.
What you will be learning
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc) / Customize
Making chains, single crochet in rows and sewing it together.
- A set of Basic Crochet Kit
- A ball of coloured yarn
- A mini ceramic flower pot
- All materials and tools will be provided.
|Pax||Price per pax||Total Helper|
|8(Min) - 15||$45||
Crochet Master x 3-4
|16 - 20||$42||
Crochet Master x 4-5
|21-29||$39||Crochet Master x 5-6|
- We can hold the workshop at your premise. Additional Charges of $50 for traveling.
- Alternatively we can hold it at our studio at 62A Smith Street Level 2, 3mins walk from Chinatown MRT.
- No prior experience required.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Left-handers are welcomed.