Out of stock
You’ve always wanted to make a cute plushie but you just don’t know where to start. Finding materials to do by yourself may be daunting at first and people tend to shove their excitement aside when all the odds are not to their favour.This is the beginner workshop date.
Tiny Rabbit Hole's Attic Studio
43 South Bridge Road, Lvl 3, S058677
5 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT
Google Map Directions
- [Beginner Workshop] One 6hrs session
- [Intermediate Workshop] Unlimited sessions til you complete your chosen amigurumi
- No prior experience required.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Left-handers are welcomed.
- Mastering basic crochet techniques making a basic amigurumi.
- Learn to read basic crochet pattern.
- Customizing your amigurumi by learning how to cut and felt perfectly
- Train your patience and creativity.
- Good amount of 1-on-1 time with our Crochet Master.
- You don't have to bring anything.
- A set of basic crochet kit to take home.
- All materials and tools will be provided.
- Delicious cakes will be serve as refreshment.
- Mastering advanced crochet techniques making your favourite chosen amigurumi.
- Guidance from Crochet Master
- Unlimited session, come on any available dates we have at your convenience, until you complete your chosen amigurumi.
Click here for intermediate dates
- Material kit for your chosen favourite amigurumi.
Registered Post by Singpost
International by SF Express
$19 - 39 USD, depends on the destination.
3 - 6 days by air
Our team will be packing orders on every Mondays and Thursdays at 10am (GMT+8). Orders ordered after this timing will be pack on the next packing day.
No one likes waiting, especially not for your favourite item. As soon as your order is placed, our team gets busy wrapping it all up with loving care. We aim to send all orders within 2-3 working days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
|How to find us at Tiny Rabbit Hole|
62A Smith Street, Lv 2,
Friday: 11am-1pm, 2pm-6pm
In the case of public holidays landing on a weekday, please check our operating hours on Google Maps.