Out of stock
You’ve always wanted to make a cute plushie but you just don’t know where to start. Finding materials to do by yourself may be daunting at first and people tend to shove their excitement aside when all the odds are not to their favour.This is the beginner workshop date.
Tiny Rabbit Hole's Attic Studio
43 South Bridge Road, Lvl 3, S058677
5 mins walk from Clarke Quay MRT
Google Map Directions
- [Beginner Workshop] One 6hrs session
- [Intermediate Workshop] Unlimited sessions til you complete your chosen amigurumi
- No prior experience required.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- Left-handers are welcomed.
- Mastering basic crochet techniques making a basic amigurumi.
- Learn to read basic crochet pattern.
- Customizing your amigurumi by learning how to cut and felt perfectly
- Train your patience and creativity.
- Good amount of 1-on-1 time with our Crochet Master.
- You don't have to bring anything.
- A set of basic crochet kit to take home.
- All materials and tools will be provided.
- Delicious cakes will be serve as refreshment.
- Mastering advanced crochet techniques making your favourite chosen amigurumi.
- Guidance from Crochet Master
- Unlimited session, come on any available dates we have at your convenience, until you complete your chosen amigurumi.
Click here for intermediate dates
- Material kit for your chosen favourite amigurumi.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!