Come and spend a therapeutic day with us, surrounded by Christmas scents, beautiful greens and wonderful company. Learn the art of basic wreath making and amigurumi. This is the perfect way to bring the Christmas mood to your home.
Left-handers are welcomed.
There will be 1 crochet master : 5 students to guide all of you. Please note that you might take longer than 4h to complete your reindeer before attaching it to the wreath. After you've completed this workshop, you may sign up for our Level 2 Amigurumi Workshop.
Fun facts about the wreath
- Our wreath can be air-dried and the holiday scent will last for months.
- The lingering scent from both the eucalyptus and cinnamon sticks will last for months.
What you will be learning
- How to make a basic Christmas wreath using Eucalyptus and Cinnamon sticks by Wood Flower Cottage.
- How to do basic crochet stitches and churn your work into a reindeer, together with needle felting with Tiny Rabbit Hole.
- A 20cm diameter wreath and materials.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japan hook.
- One reindeer amigurumi attached to the wreath completed by yourself.
- All materials and tools will be provided.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
You may sign up for a complimentary Refresher Workshop for amigurumi if you need help with remembering what you have learned during our Level 1 workshops.
11am - 12pm
Christmas Wreath by Wood Flower Cottage
12 - 1pm
|1 - 5pm||4h||
Intro to Crochet & Needle Felting (Reindeer)
Registered Post by Singpost
Free with all purchase over $40.
International by SF Express
$19 - 39 USD, depends on the destination.
3 - 6 days by air
Our team will be packing orders on every Mondays and Thursdays at 10am (GMT+8). Orders ordered after this timing will be pack on the next packing day.
No one likes waiting, especially not for your favourite item. As soon as your order is placed, our team gets busy wrapping it all up with loving care. We aim to send all orders within 2-3 working days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
|How to find us at Tiny Rabbit Hole|
62A Smith Street, Lv 2,
We're closed for lunch between 1-2pm. Please do let us know in advance if you're coming in during that time! In the case of public holidays, please check our operating hours on Google Maps.
Payment Options in Studio
A walkthrough guide to Tiny Rabbit Hole from Chinatown Mrt Exit A.