Out of stock
Venue: The Social Space @ Marina One
Address: 5 Straits View, Marina One Residences, #01-03 (Garden Tower) Singapore 018935
Date/Time: 14 June 2019, 4pm - 6pm
Want to save the environment but still enjoy your daily dose of Teh-C or Boba Tea? Take another step toward reducing your carbon footprint by crocheting your own cup holder with Tiny Rabbit Hole. What’s more, using eco-friendly yarn.
This workshop will introduce the world of crochet to complete beginners – no prior experience is required. You will learn how to make a cupholder to carry your purchased beverages. Coffee or tea lovers, environmentalists and left-handers are welcomed. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of crocheting and a cupholder of their chosen colour.
- Introduction to crochet, yarns and hooks
- Learn how to make basic crochet stitches
- Bonus: Customisation of final product
What is included:
- A handmade cupholder to bring home
- All materials and tools required for use during the workshop, students do not need to bring anything
- A complimentary drink and slice of cake
The recommended age for children is 10 years and above.
As classes start on time, please arrive 5-10 minutes earlier.
We will need a minimum of 4 participants to start the class. If this number is not reached, you will be notified and the class will be postponed to another date/venue.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!