This is a 2-session Crochet Workshop to kickstart your crochet journey. This workshop is all about the hands-on experience with crocheting a simple and elegant pair of earrings on the colour of your choice. You're required to bring home your project to work on it before coming for the next session. Jewellery lovers and left-handers are welcomed. If you would like to learn a new skill, this is the course for you. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to crochet.
All materials and tools will be provided. There will be 1 crochet trainer : 5 students to guide all of you.
What you will be learning
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc) / slip stitch (slst) / treble (tr)
Session 1: Foundations class. Crochet a swatch. Making chains, single crochet.
Session 2: Working on the earring. Attach it to the earring backing.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japanese Tulip hook.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
- You do not have to bring anything
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!