1 session workshop 1 hour. No experience required.
This is a crochet fundamentals workshop to open up the world of crochet and amigurumi to you! This workshop is for total beginners who have never crochet before. You will have a general idea of yarns and crochet hooks, and experiencing how crochet is like before committing into a serious relationship with amigurumi and other crochet derivatives. Left-handers are welcomed. This workshop is suitable for kids who are 8 years old and above. Students will walk away with basic crochet knowledge and a crochet bracelet.
All materials and tools will be provided for use in the studio unless otherwise stated. After completing this workshop, you may opt to sign up for our Level 1 Workshops.
Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Slip Knot / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc)
Do chains and single crochet to form a simple bracelet.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during the workshop
- Your handmade crochet bracelet to bring home.
- You do not have to bring anything
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!