2 sessions workshop 3 hours each. Total 6 hours.
This class is suitable for students who have completed any Level 1 Workshops or knows how to work single crochet in rows.
This workshop teaches you how to work your crochet in spirals to form an amigurumi. You will be following a given pattern and basic instructions to work on your piece. After which you will stitch the parts together to form the given animal. You will be crocheting 1 whale. Animal lovers and left-handers are welcomed. We recommend that students are aged 10 years old and above. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to make a simple amigurumi and how to read patterns.
All materials and tools will be provided for use in the studio unless otherwise stated. Trainer to student ratio is 1:5. After completing this workshop, you may sign up for our advanced workshops or other modules.
Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
magic ring (MR) / single crochet (sc) / increase (inc) / decrease (dec) / color changing / placing the safety eyes / stuffing your amigurumi / finishing off / simple stitching / reading crochet pattern
Crocheting the parts according to the pattern, placing the safety eyes, stuffing, finishing off, basic stitching of the parts together.
- Complimentary 2.5mm Japan Tulip Hook.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
What you should bring
- Basic crochet toolkit from the level 1 workshop.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!