Out of stock
This workshop teaches you how to work your crochet in progressive rows to achieve a rectangular piece. After which you will stitch the piece into the given design. You will be crocheting 1 coin purse. Bag lovers and left-handers are welcomed. We recommend that students are aged 9 years old and above. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to make a simple bag accessory.
All materials and tools will be provided for use in studio unless otherwise stated. Trainer to student ratio is 1:5. After completing this workshop, you may sign up for our Level 2 workshops.
Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
Working Single Crochet (sc) in progressive rows with turning Chains (ch). Stitching the crochet piece to the kisslock.
Single crochet to form a trapezium piece.
Stitch the sides, attach to the kisslock.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japanese Tulip hook.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
Things to bring
- You do not need to bring anything
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!