Hinoki is a kind of slow growing tree, native to central Japan. It is a popular material for palaces, temples and table tennis bats. This species of tree kinda inspired us to design these simple looking yet functional and high quality sachets. And most importantly, the slow process of making them stitch by stitch.
This is a 2-session Crochet Workshop to kickstart your crochet journey. You will be making ONLY ONE sachet. This workshop is all about the hands-on experience with crocheting a simple yet functional item. Please have your lunch/dinner before coming in. You're required to bring home your project to work on it before coming for the next session. Bag lovers and left-handers are welcomed. If you would like to learn a new skill, this is the course for you. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to crochet.
All materials and tools will be provided. There will be 1 crochet master : 5 students to guide all of you. After you've completed this workshop, you may sign up for our level 2 workshop.
What you will be learning
How to hold yarn and crochet hook / Chains (ch) / Single crochet (sc)
Session 1: Making chains, single crochet in rows
Session 2: Sewing up everything
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japanese Tulip hook.
- A skein of wood tone yarn enough to make up to 2 sachets.
- One wooden button.
Booking level 2 session
You may book with us after finishing your 1st session in the studio or select a date below and Contact Us here
You can sign up for a free Refresher Workshop if you need help remembering what you have learnt at our Level 1 workshops.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!