This National Day, celebrate with Tiny Rabbit Hole and crochet some of your favourite food! It's time to show your love for Singapore and traditional delicacies during this very exclusive workshop. Yum-yum! We have prepared several options to suit every foodies' heart desire! Happy birthday Singapore!
This workshop teaches you how to work your crochet in progressive rows to make your own amigurumi food. Foodies and left-handers are welcomed. We recommend that students are aged 10 years old and above. Students will walk away with basic knowledge of how to make a simple amigurumi.
You will be making 1 amigurumi. Please choose one option per workshop.
|A||Watermelon Popsicle OR Kueh Dadar||3h|
|B||Watermelon Slice OR Kueh Salat||4hr|
|C||Bao OR Curry Puff||3hr x 2 sessions|
All materials and tools will be provided for use in studio unless otherwise stated. Trainer to student ratio is 1:5.
Classes start on time. Please arrive 5 min before.
Working Single Crochet (sc) in progressive rows with turning Chains (ch)
Single crochet to form an amigurumi piece, stitch it up, insert eyes and stuffing.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japanese Tulip hook.
- All materials and tools will be provided for use during workshop
- You do not have to bring anything
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!