Soft and decadent with a gentle lustre, Scheepjes Bamboo Soft has the ultimate drape and sensual touch, providing all knitting and crochet projects an unmatched elegance. Thanks to a stunning blend of 50% Bamboo and 50% Cotton fibre, produced using recycled wastewater, Scheepjes Bamboo Soft is an exceptionally breathable and moisture wicking yarn that will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. Scheepjes Bamboo soft has been created in a selection of 17 rich peacock colours carefully chosen to complement each other perfectly when combined in projects. Due to the inherent benefits of bamboo fibre, this versatile yarn is ideal for making beautifully soft, lightweight garments, wearable accessories and home décor projects with an added touch of luxury. It is particularly suited to lacework knitting or crochet and filet crochet techniques.
Why Choose Bamboo?
Besides the soft, luxurious touch of Scheepjes Bamboo Soft, bamboo fibre carries a world of additional benefits.
- One of the softest fibres on the planet, perfect for those with a sensitive touch
- Superior smooth drape
- Highly moisture wicking, keeping you fresher for longer
- Lightweight yet highly durable
But what about cotton?
When combined with cotton, bamboo fibre has even greater durability and strength, helping it to better withstand wear and tear and laundering. By making Scheepjes Bamboo Soft from a blend of 50% Bamboo and 50% Cotton fibres, we have combined the best properties of both fibres to offer you a premium yarn that can cater to the demands of modern life.
About the production process
- By harnessing a 100% biological wastewater treatment approach in the production process of Scheepjes Bamboo Soft, wastewater from the production of this yarn is safely recycled and repurposed.
- A vegan friendly yarn is one that contains no animal products or by-products. From the dyes used to colour this yarn, to its 100% plant-based fibre, Scheepjes Bamboo Soft respects the welfare of animals and offers a high-quality alternative for all conscious crafters.
Fiber: 50% Bamboo, 50% Cotton
Hook/Needle: 3mm - 3.5mm
Yarn Weight: Fingering
Weight: 50 grams
Length: 150 metres
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!