[New!] Choose "Surprise Me Colours" to get a surprise colour combination from us!
About the class
We are putting together the right ingredients to make crochet an enjoyable and relaxing journey for beginners. We have developed this step-by-step class to help you pick up the basics of crochet and amigurumi. This class has been well tested and proven at Tiny Rabbit Hole since 2017 before being released as an online class. Let's lose ourselves in making these cuties and relax our minds.
In this class, you'll learn
- how to start a crochet project
- how to make basic stitches
- how to control your tension
- how to start a basic amigurumi project
- how to read a simple pattern
- how to count your stitches
- how to rectify your mistakes
- how to transform it into a cute amigurumi
What is included
You will receive a set of crochet tools and all the materials you require to crochet this project. Items can also be purchased separately at Craft Supplies and Patterns & Kits.
|Level 1-2: Intro to Crochet & Amigurumi
||Online Class Only
Online Class (Step-by-step video instructions)
Digital Pattern (Cactus & Dumbo Octopus)
Material Kit (Cactus & Dumbo Octopus)
Basic Crochet Toolkit (between 2.75mm-3.25mm)
- Cactus body colours are the same as in the picture.
- Cactus ribbon colours are ready-made and given at random.
- Please choose Material Kit A/B/C for Dumbo Octopus body colours.
- Dumbo Octopus ear colours are ready-made and given at random.
- You will be able to make 2 Cacti (8cm tall) and 2 Dumbo Octopus (6cm tall) in the kit.
- Read below to find out more about the Online Consultation.
Please note that there is strictly no exchange or refund of the packages upon purchasing.
- Complimentary Live Consultation is for students who really genuinely requires help to complete the project. Not applicable to other projects, not applicable for exchange to other products or services. Strictly online help only.
[Online Class] Consultation
More online classes coming soon! (TBA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have no knowledge about crochet at all. Can I join this class?
A: Yes. This is a basic class that teaches you from scratch on how to start your crochet piece to completing your first amigurumi. It is fully-guided with clear and concise instructions. If you have any questions during the online class, feel free to book a consultation with us.
Q: After taking this class, can I make a unicorn (or other animals)?
A: Yes and No.
Yes - You have learned the basics to start your project already, so take out that pattern and start crocheting!
No - Crochet is an ongoing learning journey. There are still many stitches and techniques you can learn and we strongly encourage you to get more Patterns & Kits and try out something new! When you meet a new challenge, we will be more than happy to answer your questions via our Online Consultation.
Q: What else can I learn after completing Level 2?
A: They are:
- hdc, dc, tr and many more
- combining basic stitches to form complex stitches
- reading Japanese patterns/diagrams
- how to stitch amigurumi parts together
- new and evolving stitches
The list is not exhaustive. Always amuse yourself with more projects. Welcome to the world of crochet!
Q: What projects can I make after completing Level 2?
A: You may try any projects in the Easy to Medium levels first before attempting the Difficult level. They are available for purchase in Patterns & Kits. If you have any questions on how to complete these projects, feel free to book a consultation with us.