Note: This is a difficult design as it involves chenille yarn which is difficult for beginners who have just completed our online class or just started with crochet! Suitable for crocheters who are very familiar with at least SC, INC.
It's a lazy day and you have no idea what to do right? Let's make Happy Rainbow Unicorn today!
Use your magical fingers and craft something for your loved one or for yourselves. Let's put all our hearts into it. I promise it will be fun!
You can make 1 unicorn from this kit.
Skill Level: ★ ★ ★
Finished Size (cm)
~15 (H) x ~9 (W) x ~7 (L)
What you will get
- White chenille yarn
- Yellow chenille yarn
- Rose chenille yarn
- Blue chenille yarn (for twin pack)
- Rose yarn
- Yellow yarn
- Mint yarn
- Blue yarn
- Purple yarn
- Safety eyes
A 3mm hook is recommended. If you pick the basic toolkit option, it will come with a Tulip Etimo 3mm crochet hook in grey or pink.
- Basic Crochet Toolkit with Japan Tulip Hook. What's this?
All the digital pattern will be sent to your email (spam / junk) shortly after payment confirmation email.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!