[NOTE] White froth for the Catpucinno head is currently OOS. Please choose yellow/green/blue/purple/pink and key into the notes upon checkout. Thank you!
Like cappuccino? Like cats? Bet you will love Catpuccino!
Digital pattern and bundle kit are available.
Bundle Kit includes:
- 1 digital pattern
- 1 roll of
yellow/green/blue/purple/pink fairy floss (please indicate)
- 1 roll of brown fluffy yarn
- 1 roll of brown yarn
- 1 roll of light brown yarn
- 1 roll of white yarn
- 1 roll of red yarn
- 1 pack of small polyfiber stuffing
- 1 pair of 10mm brown safety eyes
Skill Level: ★ ☆ ☆
Finished Size (cm)
~ 7 x 7 x 11
- Light worsted (DK/8ply) yarn in
- [Yarn A] Brown (Puppy 57)
- [Yarn B] Light Brown (Puppy 52)
- [Yarn C]
yellow/green/blue/purple/pink (Fairy Floss)
- [Yarn D] Brown (King Cole Truffle)
- [Yarn E] White (Sirdar Cotton DK 501)
- [Yarn F] Red (Sirdar Cotton DK )
- Polyfiber stuffing
- 10mm brown safety cat eyes
Recommended Crochet Hooks
Purchase yarns, materials and tools here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
About the teacher
Having taught intensively for a span of 6 years with over 4,000 students, Angie and team has discovered that every individual has a unique way of learning and there is no one size fits all. With that, Angie developed a series of in-studio and online classes based on the commonly made mistakes, problems and questions that beginners are usually faced with. We want beginners to have 100% confidence in learning a new craft and loving it. Crocheting goes a long way and we hope that you can join us in this lovely journey together :) Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- In-studio workshop expiry is 3 months from date of purchase.
- All workshops have to be completed within 2 months starting from the first session. Extension of class after 2 months or extending a session will incur a fee of $50/session.
72 hours notice is required when rescheduling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 72 hour window. Cancellations that occur within the 72 hour window or no shows will incur $7 admin fee per seat.
- Rescheduling due to illnesses will require a Medical Certificate sent to us.
- All workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
- Please note that when you schedule a class with us, you automatically consent to photography, videography, their release or reproduction to be used for media or advertising purposes.
72 hrs in advance
Contact us here to reschedule your class.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free. We take time to prepare the materials you require in class and sanitise before your session so that you have a comfortable time. We ensure that everything is in place so that there will be no hiccups between teachers and students. If you cannot make it for the session, we need extra time to inform other students who are in the waitlist.
All photos, digital content, descriptions and workshop curriculum stated in TinyRabbitHole.com is copyrighted. You are not allowed to copy any of these contents and pass off as your own. You are not allowed to attend the workshop and replicate our curriculum without permission. Please understand that all of these takes lots of time and effort to plan and test out so as to provide the best experiences to our students who wish to learn crochet as a hobby. More info on our copyright policy can be found here.