Tulip has released “Grand-chan,” a crochet hook with a face.
- Increase child’s curiosity
- Increase child’s creative urge
- Improve child’s concentration
Grand-chan will assist in the process of learning to crochet!
～～～～～～～～ The story of Grand-chan ～～～～～～～～
The face of “Grand-chan” is based on sketches that were made by kids.
The crochet hook with a face made it easier for us to instruct the user as to which direction the hook should be pointed in.
It also allowed kids to learn how to handle the crochet hook both easily, and quickly.
We would be happy if both kids and beginners could learn crochet in a relaxed and stress-free way.
Grand-chan was created with these ideas in mind.
We hope that kids will enjoy crocheting using their imagination, therefore broadening the world of knitting and crochet.
Grand-chan comes in three sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
The Set Contains:
- Grand-chan Crochet Hook, 1 person
- Grand-chan Helper, 1 person
- One 20m ball of yarn
- Yarn needles, 3 sizes (S.M.L)
How to use Grand-chan:
- The longer grip enables you to easily hold the crochet hook like a knitting needle when crocheting.
- The thumb rest on the front side and the grip extending to the back side on which your forefinger rests help you to hold the crochet hook without undue stress.
- The shape of the grip enables users to hold the grip in two ways: pencil holding and knitting-needle-holding.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
-If next day delivery is required, your order has to be made before 5pm of the previous day. Charges would be $20 unless specified.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
About the teacher
Having taught intensively for a span of 6 years with over 7,000 students, Angie and team has discovered that every individual has a unique way of learning and there is no one size fits all. With that, Angie developed a series of in-studio and online classes based on the commonly made mistakes, problems and questions that beginners are usually faced with. We want beginners to have 100% confidence in learning a new craft and loving it. Crocheting goes a long way and we hope that you can join us in this lovely journey together :) Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- In-studio workshop expiry is 3 months from date of purchase.
- All workshops have to be completed within 2 months starting from the first session. Extension of class after 2 months or extending a session will incur a fee of $50/session.
5 days notice is required when rescheduling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 5 day window. Cancellations that occur within the 5 day window or no shows will incur at minimum a $5 admin fee per seat. Click here to reschedule your workshop session.
- Rescheduling due to illnesses will require a Medical Certificate sent to us.
- All workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
- For kids under 10 YO, a parent can accompany the kid at a distance that is not intrusive to the class. The seats in the class are catered to students who have already registered with us. If you wish to work on the project together with your kid, you may sign up for 1 more seat. If your kid has issues attending the class without the parent, or tend to be more disruptive and needs a parent to keep them under control, you may sit in on the side.
- Please note that when you schedule a class with us, you automatically consent to photography, videography, their release or reproduction to be used for media or advertising purposes.
5 days in advance
Contact us here to reschedule your class.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free. We take time to prepare the materials you require in class and sanitise before your session so that you have a comfortable time. We ensure that everything is in place so that there will be no hiccups between teachers and students. If you cannot make it for the session, we need extra time to inform other students who are in the waitlist.
All photos, digital content, descriptions and workshop curriculum stated in TinyRabbitHole.com is copyrighted. You are not allowed to copy any of these contents and pass off as your own. You are not allowed to attend the workshop and replicate our curriculum without permission. Please understand that all of these takes lots of time and effort to plan and test out so as to provide the best experiences to our students who wish to learn crochet as a hobby. More info on our copyright policy can be found here.