It's a lazy day and you have no idea what to do right? Easter is coming! Wooohooo!
Use your magical fingers and craft something for your loved one or for yourselves. Let's put all our hearts into it. I promise it will be fun!
The Ichigo San Bunny in the image is crocheted using Sirdar Cotton DK.
Sirdar Cotton DK
We’re introducing our new Sirdar Cotton DK yarn from UK. It is 100g and made of 4 ply. It has a very pretty sheen to it and the colours are very delicate and lovely too! The yarn is quite heavy as it is made of 100% cotton. I use a 2.5mm Tulip hook to work on this yarn. Once you started using this, you’ll never take your eyes and hands off it.
FREE Cabbage pattern + step by step in our blog!
Finished Size (cm)
~17 (H) x ~9 (W) x ~7 (L)
What you will get
- 1 x grey yarn
- 1 x red yarn
- 1 x white yarn
- 1 x pink yarn
- 1 x fairy floss yarn
- 1 x medium pack of polyfiber
- 1 x felting needle
- 1 pair safety eyes
- Basic Crochet Toolkit with Japan Tulip Hook. What's this?
All the digital pattern will be sent to your email (spam / junk) shortly after payment confirmation email.
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!