Finished amigurumi will be fulfilled between 25-31 July 2022. Date to be confirmed when completed. Please note that we might take longer to complete if there are changes in our schedules.
[As seen on IG Reels @tinyrabbithole]
Please note that time is required to crochet Kit Chan apart from our workshops and store operation. We will not be doing shipping for this item. Please come by our shop after we have informed you about the collection. Each item is OOAK and it will be sold based on first come first serve basis. Do get them during our launch because we'll be adjusting the price after the launch ends!
Spots on Kit Chan and the intensity of each of the 3 colours will differ from item to item. It will not be exactly the same, just like real cats. The bee on top is optional. We'll be randomising colours for the bee to add a more cheerful note to the kind of friend Kit Chan is making. Selection of colours is not allowed.
No keychain for Kit Chan. Pot is made of ceramics and it is fragile. Advise to put on your desk or bring out for walks.
If you purchase only the Mini Bee, keychain will be attached.
60% Cotton/ 40% Premium Acrylic (Made in Korea)
100% Cotton (Made in Japan)
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
-If next day delivery is required, your order has to be made before 5pm of the previous day. Charges would be $20 unless specified.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
About the teacher
Having taught intensively for a span of 9 years with over 10k students, Angie and team has discovered that every individual has a unique way of learning and there is no one size fits all. With that, Angie developed a series of in-studio and online classes based on the commonly made mistakes, problems and questions that beginners are usually faced with. We want beginners to have 100% confidence in learning a new craft and loving it. Crocheting goes a long way and we hope that you can join us in this lovely journey together :) Read more...
Terms & Conditions for all the workshop in 2024
By attending our workshop, you have agreed to our T&C below:
- In-studio workshop expiry is 3 months from date of purchase.
- All workshops have to be completed within 2 months starting from the first session. Extension of class after 2 months or extending a session will incur a fee of $50/session.
3 days notice is required when rescheduling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 5 day window. Cancellations that occur within the 5 day window or no shows will incur $10-$15 admin fee per seat. For plush making machine knitting workshop click here to reschedule your workshop session. For crochet and knitting class please go to here to pay for the admin fee.
- Rescheduling due to illnesses will require a Medical Certificate sent to us.
- All workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
- For kids under 10 YO, a parent can accompany the kid at a distance that is not intrusive to the class. The seats in the class are catered to students who have already registered with us. If you wish to work on the project together with your kid, you may sign up for 1 more seat. If your kid has issues attending the class without the parent, or tend to be more disruptive and needs a parent to keep them under control, you may sit in on the side.
- Please note that when you schedule a class with us, you automatically consent to photography, videography, their release or reproduction to be used for media or advertising purposes.
72 hrs in advance
Contact us here to reschedule your class.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free. We take time to prepare the materials you require in class and sanitise before your session so that you have a comfortable time. We ensure that everything is in place so that there will be no hiccups between teachers and students. If you cannot make it for the session, we need extra time to inform other students who are in the waitlist.
All photos, digital content, descriptions and workshop curriculum stated in TinyRabbitHole.com is copyrighted. You are not allowed to copy any of these contents and pass off as your own. You are not allowed to attend the workshop and replicate our curriculum without permission. Please understand that all of these takes lots of time and effort to plan and test out so as to provide the best experiences to our students who wish to learn crochet as a hobby. More info on our copyright policy can be found here.