Mewo Mewo is not the usual neighbourhood cat. She looks normal on the outside, but she has a flaw – she can't meow properly. All the other cats in the neighbourhood always made fun of her because her meow sounds odd. It sounds like "mewo mewo". One day, a poor old lady who runs a yarn shop picked her up from the streets and brought her home. The cat was overjoyed because finally someone appreciates her. The old lady named her Mewo Mewo. Every morning, Mewo Mewo will sit infront of the house. She waves her paw whenever she sees passers by. Everyday, she is crowded by many happy people and all these people visits the old lady's shop to buy yarn! The old lady's business grew and she no longer lives in poverty. She calls her cat her lucky fortune cat =)
Happy Chinese New Year of the piggy!
Digital pattern and bundle kit are available.
Bundle Kit includes:
- 1 digital pattern
- 1 roll of white yarn
- 1 roll of red yarn
- 1 gold bell
- 1 pack of small polyfiber stuffing
- 1 pack of 8mm black safety eyes (1 pair)
Skill Level: ★ ★ ☆
Finished Size (cm)
~ 10.5 x 7.5 x 7.5cm
- Light worsted (DK/8ply) yarn in
- Polyfiber stuffing
- 8mm black safety eyes
- Gold bell
- Black sewing thread
Recommended Crochet Hooks
- Basic Crochet Toolkit with Japan Tulip Hook. What's this?
All the digital pattern will be sent to your email (spam / junk) shortly after payment confirmation email.
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!