It's a lazy day and you have no idea what to do right? Let's make Shiriri the Rainbow Narwhale Amigurumi!
Use your magical fingers and craft something for your loved one or for yourselves. Let's put all our hearts into it. I promise it will be fun!
Only digital pattern is available for this amigurumi.
Skill Level: ★ ★ ☆
Finished Size (cm)
- Daiso Mole Yarn in
[Yarn A] Pink/Purple Shade (approx. 12 balls)
[Yarn B] Green/Yellow Shade (approx. 12 balls)
[Yarn C] Blue/White Shade (approx. 6 balls)
- Katia Gatsby Yarn in [Yarn D] Golden Gold
- 24mm black safety eyes
- Polyfiber stuffing (approx. 1½ pillow stuffing)
If you want to make a smaller version, you can use Katia Bambi Yarn. It will be a quarter of the size of this whale.
- 2.0mm Tulip crochet hook for Yarn D
- 9.0mm Clover crochet hook for Yarn A-C
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needles
- Sewing pins
- Basic Crochet Toolkit with Japan Tulip Hook. What's this?
All the digital pattern will be sent to your email (spam / junk) shortly after payment confirmation email.
Registered Post via QExpress
2-3 working days
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that shipping will be slower due to COVID-19.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!