WHAT’S HER STORY?
Mixtape’s another of our upcycled, eco-conscious yarns made from t-shirt scraps that’s got a shoelace kind of structure. Say no to waste and knit everything from homeware to clothes with a clear conscience.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO KNIT WITH?
Its unique shoelace structure makes Mixtape a really fun and interesting yarn to knit with.
WHAT CAN I MAKE?
It's the perfect yarn for homewares, sculptural garments, or gorgeous accessories. Have fun experimenting with it!
WORKS WELL WITH...
Fishnet Stitch, Moss Stitch, Linen Stitch, Single crochet, Double crochet
Washing instructions: wash cold and with similar colors.
- Fiber Content: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester (100% recycled)
- Weight / Length: 250 / 130metre
- Hook size: 8-15mm
- Care: Machine Wash
- Country Of Origin: Turkey
Free (currently unavailable)
Registered Post via QExpress
Free shipping with purchase over $80.
International Shipping via Singpost
Shipping fees varies. Please note that due to COVID-19, shipping is disrupted in certain countries. For affected countries, we will not be taking your order enquiry now. More info here.
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Friday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Thursday 3pm. Due to COVID-19, many logistics company are short-staffed, thus shipping might take a longer time.
- If you wish to receive your order faster, you may opt for same-day delivery and we will ensure that your items reach you within the day. Thank you for your understanding!
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!