About the class
We are putting together the right ingredients to make crochet an enjoyable and relaxing journey for beginners. We have developed this step-by-step class to help you pick up the basics of crochet. This class has been well tested and proven at Tiny Rabbit Hole since 2017 before being released as an online class. Let's lose ourselves in making these cuties and relax our minds.
In this class, you'll learn
- how to start a crochet project
- how to make basic stitches
- how to control your tension
- how to count your stitches
- how to stitch the body parts together
- how to transform the yarns into a cute unicorn amigurumi
What is included
You will receive a set of crochet tools and all the materials you require to crochet this project. Items can also be purchased separately at Craft Supplies and Patterns & Kits.
|Level 1-3: Unicorn Wonderland
|Online Class Only
Online Class (Step-by-step video instructions)
Basic Crochet Toolkit (2.5 and 4mm)
- Rainbow colours might differ slightly due to availability.
- You will be able to make 1 Magic Pouch and 1 Unicorn in the kit.
- Read below to find out more about the Online Consultation.
Please note that there is strictly no exchange or refund of the packages upon purchasing.
- Complimentary Live Consultation is for students who really genuinely requires help to complete the project. Not applicable to other projects, not applicable for exchange to other products or services. Strictly online help only.
[Online Class] Consultation
[In-studio] Casual Crochet
More online classes coming soon! (TBA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have no knowledge about crochet at all. Can I join this class?
A: Yes. This is a basic class that teaches you from scratch on how to start your crochet piece to completing your first unicorn amigurumi. It is fully-guided with clear and concise instructions. If you have any questions during the online class, feel free to book a consultation with us.
Q: After taking this class, can I make other animals?
A: Yes you can! You are now equipped with the necessary knowledge to work on more patterns of similar genre. You may now pick a kit from our
Patterns & Kits, or try out some of our free patterns on our blog. If you need further help, you may always book an Online Consultation or a Casual Crochet session for troubleshooting or to learn more.
Some of the popular projects that most people want to learn:
Please note that
- We will be shipping out all orders on every Monday and Thursday! Orders will be compiled by every Sunday and Wednesday 6pm.
-If next day delivery is required, your order has to be made before 5pm of the previous day. Charges would be $20 unless specified.
- Items that include [Preorder] will be shipped together when the preordered items arrives. If you wish to ship all items together, please make a separate order for the [Preorder] items.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order leaves us.
For custom orders; which are unusually complex to crochet, it will take about 8-20 working days before it gets crocheted beautifully, and extra delivery time to reach you depending on where the address is located.
If you have any concerns, contact us and we will do our best to solve the delivery mystery!
About the teacher
Having taught intensively for a span of 9 years with over 10k students, Angie and team has discovered that every individual has a unique way of learning and there is no one size fits all. With that, Angie developed a series of in-studio and online classes based on the commonly made mistakes, problems and questions that beginners are usually faced with. We want beginners to have 100% confidence in learning a new craft and loving it. Crocheting goes a long way and we hope that you can join us in this lovely journey together :) Read more...
Terms & Conditions for all the workshop in 2024
By attending our workshop, you have agreed to our T&C below:
- In-studio workshop expiry is 3 months from date of purchase.
- All workshops have to be completed within 2 months starting from the first session. Extension of class after 2 months or extending a session will incur a fee of $50/session.
3 days notice is required when rescheduling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 5 day window. Cancellations that occur within the 5 day window or no shows will incur $10-$15 admin fee per seat. For plush making machine knitting workshop click here to reschedule your workshop session. For crochet and knitting class please go to here to pay for the admin fee.
- Rescheduling due to illnesses will require a Medical Certificate sent to us.
- All workshops are strictly non-refundable. However, you may transfer your seat to another person.
- For kids under 10 YO, a parent can accompany the kid at a distance that is not intrusive to the class. The seats in the class are catered to students who have already registered with us. If you wish to work on the project together with your kid, you may sign up for 1 more seat. If your kid has issues attending the class without the parent, or tend to be more disruptive and needs a parent to keep them under control, you may sit in on the side.
- Please note that when you schedule a class with us, you automatically consent to photography, videography, their release or reproduction to be used for media or advertising purposes.
72 hrs in advance
Contact us here to reschedule your class.
Why admin charges?
Our staff at Tiny Rabbit Hole are always busy to ensure that your session with us is smooth and hassle-free. We take time to prepare the materials you require in class and sanitise before your session so that you have a comfortable time. We ensure that everything is in place so that there will be no hiccups between teachers and students. If you cannot make it for the session, we need extra time to inform other students who are in the waitlist.
All photos, digital content, descriptions and workshop curriculum stated in TinyRabbitHole.com is copyrighted. You are not allowed to copy any of these contents and pass off as your own. You are not allowed to attend the workshop and replicate our curriculum without permission. Please understand that all of these takes lots of time and effort to plan and test out so as to provide the best experiences to our students who wish to learn crochet as a hobby. More info on our copyright policy can be found here.